University of Southern Indiana, Evansville
Maurice Hamington is an Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Southern Indiana where he specializes in feminist philosophy. He is the author of Embodied Care: Jane Addams, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and Feminist Ethics (2004) and Hail Mary? The Struggle for Ultimate Womanhood in Catholicism (1995) as well as co-editor of Revealing Male Bodies and Socializing Care (forthcoming).
- B.A., Loyola Marymount University
- M.B.A., University of Southern California
- M.A., Mount St. Mary's College
- Ph.D., University of Southern California
- Ph.D., University of Oregon
- University of California, Los Angeles; University of Oregon